EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Hell. Yeah.

There's only one thing about this that bugs me. There's nothing to be bugged about :3. Outdone yourself this time LenZ. The animation was freaking astounding.

5/5.

Heh... You say this will be your last... I dunno. Something may change your mind (;.

Aqua Life Episode #4 Aqua Life Episode #4

Lmfao.

The comentary had to have been the funniest thing. Paraphrasing, gotta love it.

In case any of you were wondering, the Dolphin Safe is like a pantent so no stealing the Ninja Seamonkeys of Doom [or whatever they are called ^^;]

And the 4 bit Atari part was also pretty funny.

5/5

I_E -

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

LOL

Eggman made fun of himself. Lawl.

Great flash. Loved the song and the lip sync was astounding.

Gavin the pro golf goblin Gavin the pro golf goblin

Hehehe-hehe-hehehe... BOOM.

Props for using my music man. The game wasn't bad, my computer just sucks :3.

THIS IS HOW GOLF SHOULD BE!!1

~Newgrounds~ ~Newgrounds~

Thanks man.

I was overlooking my audio portal and saw that OTW was used in a flash... I wondered who'd use this.

THANK YOU FOR USING MY AUDIO! Great NG flash too. Best view as a n00b though. Lawl.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Once again you have done it.

Brilliant synths. Everywhere. Especially the vibrato on the lead.

All you needed to do was up the sound quality a little. I can tell you rendered this at like 128kbs. It's a high end thing. I can just hear it. Other than the quality of the rendering, this piece is flawless.

MG-WormHole MG-WormHole

It's about time I heard the final version of this.

I don't feel like leaving a long (+/-) review like you do, but all I can say that for your first song this is well mixed and every synth brings the whole song together. Though there could have been more to the ending instead of just letting it stop, this is great.

Karco - Contrast Karco - Contrast

I didn't hear any cracking.

The limiter may have been a little too strong for my taste, but it sounds nice and goes with the song. You've got quite the skills I must say. I look forward to more of your stuff. :)

If you can, check out some of my stuff. It's more of a DNB genre style, most of the songs, but I like to put some techno elements to it. I'd apreciate if you could tell me what you think of some of my stuff. tia.

Karco responds:

Heh, glad you liked it! :) I probably won't be able to return your review, but I'll listen and vote, and if I have time, send a few comments via PM (since you don't seem to have a news post to comment on, which I usually do when I don't review). ;) Thanks for the review! :D